All-in-one system for education, skills and careers
Social Learning Platform to connect, share and learn
College / University Management Software(ERP)
Digital Learning Materials – eBooks, Videos, Notes, etc.
Industry-required latest skill courses with certifications
Internships to gain real-time industry experiences
Jobs & placements directly from the industry
Latest educational news & events from India & abroad
Latest events exclusively for Higher Education
Scholarships exclusively for Higher Education
A scholarship worth INR 30,000 and other benefits
Pragati is a MHRD Scheme being implemented by of AICTE aimed at providing assistance for Advancement of Girls pursuing Technical Education. Education is one of the most important means of empowering women with the knowledge, skill and selfconfidence necessary to participate fully in the development process. This is an attempt to give young Women the opportunity to further her education and prepare for a successful future by “Empowering Women through Technical Education”
1. Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others as applicable.
2. Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
3. Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course.
4. Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
5. Tuition fee receipt.
6. AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
7. Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category.
8. AADHAR Card
9. Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage.
Up to INR 30,000 and other benefits
Samsung Star Scholar 2019-20
Commonwealth Master's Scholarship 2020, UK
Russian Scholarship Project 2019