What is the Imperial College Brilliant Minds MBA Scholarship 2018?
The Imperial College Business School has announced the Brilliant Minds MBA Scholarship 2018. The scholarship award of GBP 51,000 will be given to the successful applicants. The aim of this scholarship is to provide an opportunity for exceptional candidates to enroll in the full-time MBA course at the business school.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
To be eligible, an applicant must
- Have a first class honors degree or an equivalent international degree.
- Have a very strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement.
- Have well-balanced GMAT/GRE score.
- Have met the English language requirement.
- For GMAT, one will need an overall score of at least 600, although a stronger score will add more weight to the application.
- For GRE, one will need to achieve minimum scores of 156 (new test) or 550 (old test) in the verbal, and 158 (new test) or 740 (old test) in the quantitative sections.
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements.
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements.
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
How can you apply?
In order to apply, follow the steps given below-
- Step 1- Go to this page and click on Create account.
- Step 2- Fill in all the details to signup. Note- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id once signed up.
- Step 3- Read the respective email and click on click here to log in. Note- It will redirect to the login page, where one can log in using the registered email id and password.
- Step 4- Select the type of application from the tabs at the top of the page.
- Step 5- Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION to start the application.
- Step 6- Fill in all the details and submit.
Terms and Conditions
Following pieces of information need to be provided in support of the application-
- Contact details of two referees.
- Complete degree transcripts.
- GMAT or GRE results.
- Personal statement.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Career planning questions.
- English language test results (if applicable).
- Optional three-minute video pitch.
- Application processing fee
- The application processing fee is USD 100.
- Along with application and other pieces of information, an essay will also be submitted. Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 January 2018. Emails should state ‘Brilliant Minds Scholarship application’ and candidates CID number in the subject line.
- All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question:
- “Describe your greatest academic achievement, and why this is a particular source of pride for you.” (700 words maximum)
Imperial College Business School Imperial College London
South Kensington Campus London SW7 2AZ the United Kingdom
Contact no.: +44 (0)20 7589 5111, F: +44 (0)20 7823 7685
Email Id: email@example.com