What is Foreign Education Scholarship for SC, Maharashtra 2017-18?
Department of Social Justice & Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Foreign Education Scholarship for SC, Maharashtra 2017-18. This scholarship will enable SC students to study abroad in Postgraduate and Ph.D. courses of prominent universities.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
- Family income limit should not exceed INR 6 Lac per annum.
- The student must belong to Schedule Caste.
- The student must be a domicile of Maharashtra.
- Age limit for a student pursuing PG courses is 35 years & for Ph.D. is 40 years.
- University should be recognized and within the latest QS top 300 world ranking.
- It is compulsory for the student to refund all the expenses if he/she does not complete the course.
- The income limit is exempted for students admitted in QS world ranking top 100 universities & London School of Economics.
- The maximum duration considered for a Ph.D. course shall be 4 years but if the duration is less than 4 years than actual duration shall be considered.
- Renewal Policy: The students need to pass and get admitted in the next academic year.
- The fees for the next academic year will be approved only if the candidate shows satisfactory attendance and progress report.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps:
- Step 1: Click here to register as a new user. (Note: Candidate should have a mobile number registered with their Aadhaar card to ensure seamless and fast application process.)
- Step 2: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
- Step 3: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
- Step 4: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
- Step 5: Log in using the username or password.
- Step 6: Complete the application process for the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected students will receive full tuition fee as fixed by the foreign university and maintenance allowance of 14000 USD or 9000 GBP.
- Incidental charges of USD 1375 for the US & other countries while for the UK, GBP 1000 will be paid.
- The scholarship will also cover expenses for books, project report & study tour, etc.
- The tuition fee will be paid directly to the university.
- The student will get airfare reimbursement while going out of India and returning back to India after completion of the course.
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Parent's Income Certificate/Proof
- Bank (In India) Passbook Xerox
- Previous year's Marksheet
- Offer Letter of University
- Domicile Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Prospectus of Course of University
- Expenditure Statement for Annual Fees
Phone- 18001025311 Emailemail@example.com