All-in-one system for education, skills and careers
Social Learning Platform to connect, share and learn
College / University Management Software(ERP)
Digital Learning Materials – eBooks, Videos, Notes, etc.
Industry-required latest skill courses with certifications
Internships to gain real-time industry experiences
Jobs & placements directly from the industry
Latest educational news & events from India & abroad
Latest events exclusively for Higher Education
Scholarships exclusively for Higher Education
May 30, 2019
The online registration for undergraduate programmes will begin from May 30, 2019. Registration process for postgraduate (PG) programmes, postgraduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law and for M Phil or PhD programmes will begin from June 3, 2019.
1. Visit Delhi University's official website-- du.ac.in
2. Register yourself first, click the tab DU Application Form 2019'
3. Enter all you necessary details
4. Select your course and its admission procedure. Check if it is merit or entrance-based' process of admission
5. Upload the required documents, photograph, and signature
6. Submit the application fee
7. Download a soft copy and take a print out of the filled-in DU Application Form 2019
8. Delhi University admissions: Registration process through online mode
9. The registration process of all the programmes will be entirely through online mode for all categories and quota.
Open days will also start from 31st May 2019 at Room Number 5, Conference Centre, University of Delhi, North Campus.
1. Passport size photograph
2. Scanned signature of the applicant
3. Self attested copy of Class X Board Certificate
4. Self attested Class XII Marks-Sheet, if result is announced. (In case Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective boards' website should be uploaded)
5. Self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW Certificate, if applicable
6. Self attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable
7. Self attested copy of Sport Certificate(s) for last three years, if applicable
8. Self attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable
Courtesy: India Today
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships
October 10, 2019
January 14, 2020
May 16, 2019
December 11, 2019
October 22, 2018