All-in-one system for education, skills and careers
Social Learning Platform to connect, share and learn
College / University Management Software(ERP)
Digital Learning Materials – eBooks, Videos, Notes, etc.
Industry-required latest skill courses with certifications
Internships to gain real-time industry experiences
Jobs & placements directly from the industry
Latest educational news & events from India & abroad
Latest events exclusively for Higher Education
Scholarships exclusively for Higher Education
August 08, 2019
The scholarship programme for girls for the Post Graduate (PG) and Under Graduate (UG) programmes has been announced by Defence Research Development Organisation. The eligible girl students in the Post Graduate programme can avail scholarship upto Rs 1.86 lakh per annum (Rs 15,500 per month) and those in undergraduate (UG) can avail scholarship up to Rs 1.2 lakh per annum.
The scholarship will be provided in the subjects of Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering, Space Engineering and Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engineering.
1. For the Under Graduate programme, the students need to secure admission in the first year of B.Tech/ BE or equivalent.
2. To be eligible for the Post Graduate (PG) admission, the candidates need to secure a minimum 60 per cent marks in Bachelor of Engineering (BE/ B.Tech).
1. The selection of Post Graduate (MTech/ME) scholarship for the first year will be on the basis of valid GATE score, on a merit basis.
2. The selection of Under Graduate (BTech/BE) scholarship will be on the basis of valid JEE(Main) score on merit basis.
1. The online application process has started on July 25. The candidates can apply till September 10 through the website drdo.gov.in.
2. The scholarships are limited to 20 for under graduate and 10 for post graduate students pursuing their respective degrees at the academic institutes.
Courtesy: The Indian EXPRESS
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships
October 09, 2019
July 05, 2019
March 08, 2019
October 03, 2019
October 29, 2019