All-in-one system for education, skills and careers
Social Learning Platform to connect, share and learn
College / University Management Software(ERP)
Digital Learning Materials – eBooks, Videos, Notes, etc.
Industry-required latest skill courses with certifications
Internships to gain real-time industry experiences
Jobs & placements directly from the industry
Latest educational news & events from India & abroad
Latest events exclusively for Higher Education
Scholarships exclusively for Higher Education
January 10, 2020
A brief view of Marine Engineering, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
Marine engineering deals with the nautical architecture and science and basically is meant for research conducted in oceans, coastal or inland waters connected to the sea. Marine engineers have the entire responsibility of the ship's technical management.
1. Diploma in Marine Engineering
2. Bachelor of Engineering in Marine Engineering
3. Bachelor of Technology in Marine Engineering
4. Bachelor of Technology in Naval architecture & Ocean Engineering
5. Master of Technology in Air Armament
6. Master of Engineering in Marine Engineering
7. Master of Technology in Marine Engineering
8. Master of Technology in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture
(10+2) with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, it is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration of this course is 4 years.
2. International Institute of Maritime Science, (West Bengal),
3. College of Engineering, (Andhra Pradesh),
4. Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training, (Maharashtra),
5. Marine Engineering Research Institute, (West Bengal),
6. Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, (Mumbai).
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
December 02, 2019
October 30, 2019
September 27, 2018
December 09, 2019
March 19, 2019