March 08, 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Admit Card for the Dental Surgeon examination 2019.
The Dental Surgeon examination admit card has been released on the UPPSC official website - http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
Candidates who have applied for the UP Dental Surgeon posts can download their admit through candidate login by using Candidate Registration No., Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Gender and the given verification Code.
Candidates should enter the personal details (exactly same as entered in UPPSC Application Form) and then click on the "Download Admit Card" button, given on the website.
The UP Dental Surgeon written examination would be conducted on Sunday, March 17, 2019.
Steps to download UP Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2019
1) Open the official website of Uttar Public Service Commission (UPPSC) - http://uppsc.up.nic.in
2) On the homepage of the website, there will be a link "UP Dental Surgeon Admit Card". Click on the link
3) A new page will appear, enter your UP Dental Surgeon application number, date of birth, security pin and click on login.
4) Your UP Dental Surgeon Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
5) You can download UP Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2019
6) Take printout for future reference.
Courtesy : TOI
May 31, 2019
January 18, 2019
April 04, 2019
March 21, 2019
March 25, 2019