March 30, 2019
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) closes online applications for 4130 Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II, Steno Grade II, Typist, Assistant Grade III posts today, i.e., March 30, 2019.
The interested candidates who have not filled up form yet can visit the official website of FCI-fci.gov.in to submit the online application. However, candidates can print the application form till April 14, 2019.
FCI is conducting this recruitment drive to fill in 4103 vacancies for Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II, Steno Grade II, Typist, Assistant Grade III posts.
How to apply for FCI recruitment 2019
Candidates can follow step-by-step instruction given below to submit online application for FCI recruitment 2019.
1. Go to the official website of FCI-fci.gov.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link which reads "FCI Recruitment 2019"
3. It will direct to a new page
4. Enter your personal and academic details on the form available
5. Fill in the fields carefully
6. Next step is to pay the application fee
7. After the payment, a confirmation slip will be displayed
8. Download the slip for future use
Candidates should note that admit card for the FCI recruitment examination wil be released 15 days prior to the examination.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships.
April 19, 2019
March 16, 2019
May 03, 2019
March 11, 2019
March 01, 2019