All-in-one system for education, skills and careers
Social Learning Platform to connect, share and learn
College / University Management Software(ERP)
Digital Learning Materials – eBooks, Videos, Notes, etc.
Industry-required latest skill courses with certifications
Internships to gain real-time industry experiences
Jobs & placements directly from the industry
Latest educational news & events from India & abroad
Latest events exclusively for Higher Education
Scholarships exclusively for Higher Education
March 04, 2019
NEW DELHI: The Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB Group D Computer Based Test (CBT) result on its regional website. The first RRB Group D results is published by the RRB Mumbai on its regional website. Now, the RRB Bilaspur, RRB Bangalore has also released the Group D results.
The candidates from Mumbai region can check their result from RRB Mumbai websites. According to the notice, candidates equal to three times the vacancies have been shortlisted for the PET.
While releasing the result, the RRB Mumbai said the candidates listed are provisionally shortlisted to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The names of the persons with Benchmark disabilities (PwBD), who are exempted from PET, have not been included in the list of the shortlisted candidates. Check RRB Bangalore normalised cut off marks of candidates shortlisted for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates should not that they will be able to check their results from the official website through candidate login only up to March 15, 2019. After that the link will be disabled by the Board.
The notice reads: "Candidates can view their normalised Marks and shortlisting status for PET by logging in through the link provided on the official websites of RRBs duly entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format till 15th March 2019."
According to the notice posted on the official website, the further recruitment process like the conduct of PET, Document Verification, Medical Examination and publishing of Panel for level 1 posts will be carried out by the Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) of the respective Zonal Railways.
Therefore the candidates are advised to check the Mumbai RRC website (www.rrccr.com) for further updates on forthcoming activities. The shortlisted candidates of RRB Mumbai will get the communication from the Chairperson of RRC, Central Railway, Mumbai.
The candidates falling under Bilaspur region can check the Bilaspur RRC website for updates — www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
The shortlisted candidates are advised to regularly visit the official websites of RRCs for the updates.
The PET schedule for the provisionally shortlisted candidates shall be published on the official websites of RRCs by the Chairpersons of RRCs. Further, SMS / Email will also be sent to the registered mobile number and email of the shortlisted candidates to download their e-call letter for PET. The PET is likely to start during the third and fourth week of March 2019. The notification regarding the same will be updated on the official and regional websites of the RRB. Several lakh candidates were waiting for the release of the RRB Group D CBT 2019 results.
Candidates are advised to keep their Roll Number and Registration Number handy for checking the results.
* Candidates will be able to check their results through candidate login
* Based on the merit list, the candidates will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
* According to the official notification, the candidates will be called two times the community wise total vacancy of the posts
* However, the Railway may increase or decrease the limit as required to ensure availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts
* The dates for the PET will be announced later, after the declaration of the CBT results and merit list
* The Admit Card for PET will be issued separately
* For clearing the PET, Male candidates will be required to run 100 metres with 35 kg weight in two minutes that too without putting the weight down, not even once
* The Female candidates need to carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance.
* And then Male candidate will be asked to cover 1 km (1000 metres) distance in 4 minutes 15 seconds while Female candidates will have to cover the same distance in 5 minutes and 40 seconds
* Meanwhile, the RRB has started the registration process today for the recruitment of 1937 paramedical posts. Candidates are advised to read the official notification (CEN 02/2019) carefully before applying
* Document Verification
*Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
* In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position will be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be given higher seniority
* RRB Mumbai has released the Group D result on its regional website. Here is the PDF link
* Other regional website are also releasing their Group D results.
August 15, 2018
July 05, 2019
October 29, 2019
April 06, 2019
April 08, 2019