The Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has opened the online window for registration of MBBS entrance exam 2019.
The link to JIPMER MBBS 2019 online application was opened today (Wednesday, March 6, 2019). The candidates who are interested to join the MBBS programe offered by the JIPMER are advised to visit the official website of the Institute to apply for the entrance examination.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam: Important Dates
- Online Registration starts - 06.03.2019 (Wednesday) 11.00 AM
- Online Registration closes - 12.04.2019 (Friday) 5.00 PM
- Hall Ticket: From 20.05.2019 (Monday) 10.00 AM to 02.06.2019 (Sunday) 8.00 AM
- Entrance Examination - 02.06.2019 (Sunday) | Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM | Afternoon Shift:- 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
- Merit List - On or Before June 21 (Tentative)
Counseling of Choosing for JIPMER Puducherry (OR) JIPMER Karaikal
- First Counseling (Tentative) 26th to 28th JUNE 2019
- Second Counseling (Tentative) 24th JULY 2019
- Third Counseling (Tentative) 21st AUGUST 2019
- Final Counseling (Tentative) 26th SEPTEMBER 2019
The duration of the MBBS course offered by the JIPMER is 4 years and 6 months followed by one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship for award of Degree.
Find out more about the JIPMER entrance exam, eligibility, fee, application process, syllabus etc