All-in-one system for education, skills and careers
Social Learning Platform to connect, share and learn
College / University Management Software(ERP)
Digital Learning Materials – eBooks, Videos, Notes, etc.
Industry-required latest skill courses with certifications
Internships to gain real-time industry experiences
Jobs & placements directly from the industry
Latest educational news & events from India & abroad
Latest events exclusively for Higher Education
Scholarships exclusively for Higher Education
A scholarship worth INR 12,400/- per month
AICTE in order to ensure development of technical education in India awards Post Graduate Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- per month through its Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme to full time GATE/GPAT qualified students admitted to AICTE approved programs Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy courses in AICTE approved Institutions and AICTE approved University Departments.
1. Post Graduate Scholarship is entitled only to those students who are admitted in the course with a valid GATE/GPAT score at the time of admission. Any student who qualifies the GATE/GPAT exam after the date of admission shall not be eligible for grant of scholarship for the reasons whatsoever it may be.
2. The grant of Post Graduate Scholarship is subject to the condition that the student does not receive any financial assistance in shape of scholarship/any emoluments, salary, stipend etc. from any other source during his/her course of study in the Institute.
3. Foreign students, sponsored candidates and candidates admitted in PG programs through management quota are not eligible for the Scholarship.
4. It will be obligatory for every post-graduate student to undertake 8 to 10 hours (per week) of work related to teaching and research activities as assigned to him / her by the Institute. This could include tutorials, laboratory classes, development and maintenance of laboratories, assistance in research and development activities undertaken by faculty members, maintenance and operation of Computers and other central facilities, assistance in library, etc.
5. The Scholarship will be granted to the student on a monthly basis subject to the satisfactory academic performance and adherence to University/Institute norms/rules and regulations as applicable time to time, certified by the Head of the Institute and obligatory work as per item (4) above.
6. PG Scholarship is not admissible to passed out students taking 2nd time admission on the basis of re-qualifying GATE/GPAT exam who have already availed the scholarship from AICTE or any other Centrally funded Institution like – IIT’s, NIT’s and IIIT’s etc.
7. The Scholarship is tenable for 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes till the date of completion of the classes whichever is lower and is not extendable under any circumstances.
8. The rates of PG Scholarship is subject to change as per the notification issued by Department of Higher Resource Development (MHRD), New Delhi from time to time with the approval of the Executive Committee of the Council.
9. The student shall be required to give an undertaking to the effect that he / she would not leave the course midway. In case any student leaves the course in midway he/she will be required to refund the total PG Scholarship drawn at the time of leaving the course.
10.The Scholarship may be discontinued at any time for any kind of misconduct by the student, like involving in the act of ragging, misbehavior etc.
11.Students are eligible of following leave:
Casual leave : 15 days in a academic year.
Medical leave : Maximum of one month (30 days) in academic year
Maternity leave : As per the Govt of India instructions time to time.
12.Salary grant or any other grant e.g. Contingencies, Library, Books etc, will not be admissible to any of the Institute/College/ University implementing this scheme in compliance with the instructions of Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Deptt. of Higher Education, Technical Section – I conveyed vide letter No. F. No. 9-2/2007-TS.I dated 22nd July, 2008.
13.The mode and procedure of payment of Scholarship to the students shall be governed by the policy decision of the AICTE as may be notified from time to time on its web-portal or through advertisement in leading English/Hindi newspapers.
14.Any belated claim preferred after one year of the completion of the program shall not be entertained.
15.The AICTE may impose any other conditions as deemed necessary from time to time and the decision of the AICTE shall be final and binding upon the recipients i.e. University/Institute/College/Student who are under the ambit of the AICTE for receipt of PG Scholarship.
Up to INR 12,400/- per month
INSPIRE Scholarship For Higher Education (SHE) 2019
Management of Marine Plastics PhD Scholarships, University of Queensla
Postdoctoral Fellowship, Cash Transfers for Child Health (CaTCH), J-PA