All-in-one system for education, skills and careers
Social Learning Platform to connect, share and learn
College / University Management Software(ERP)
Digital Learning Materials – eBooks, Videos, Notes, etc.
Industry-required latest skill courses with certifications
Internships to gain real-time industry experiences
Jobs & placements directly from the industry
Latest educational news & events from India & abroad
Latest events exclusively for Higher Education
Scholarships exclusively for Higher Education
March 15, 2019
Interested candidates should apply online on the official website.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has invited online applications for the Sub Inspector posts. The total number of vacant posts is 969. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website.
Dates to remember:
• Interested candidates should be between the age limit of 20 to 28 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination, Physical Measurement Test and Viva Voice.
• Interested candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 500.
• However, departmental candidates appearing for open quota and departmental quota will have to pay Rs 1000 as application fee.
• Any other mode of applications will be rejected.
The candidates will be able to download the call letters for written examination from the official website.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.
Courtesy: The Statesman
March 26, 2019
March 19, 2019
April 24, 2019
March 04, 2019
September 17, 2019