March 12, 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had earlier released the Group D PET Admit Card 2019 on the official websites of the regional RRBs. The candidates who cleared the Group D CBT conducted from September to December 2018 are advised to download their admit card from the website of RRBs.
The RRB Group D PET examinations will begin from March 25, 2019.
Along with the PET admit card, the RRB also released a set of important instructions for both male and female candidates. Check these important instructions below:
1) The call letter released is only for attending the PET and does not give any entitlement whatsoever for any appointment on the Railway.
2) After downloading the admit card, the candidates need to check all the details careful. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates should approach RRB officials for rectification. This should be done at least one week before the exam date. The candidate also need to paste a passport size color photo on the Call Letter.
3) Candidates should report to PET venue one hour before the time indicated on the call letters along with the call letter
4) Bags, Pen, Pencil & Electronic gadgets like, Cell Phones, Cameras & Time recorders etc. will not be permitted inside the PET Venue. Candidates will be frisked for the same & those in possession of the banned items will be summarily disqualified.
5) The dress regulations for PET. Candidates must follow the following : Men – Shorts/Trousers/Tracksuit with Shirt or T shirt. Women – Shorts with Shirt or T Shirts/ Tracksuit/Salwar Kameez. Shoes are compulsory. Canvas or Sports Shoes, which they find most comfortable to run.
Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minute & 15 seconds in one chance.
Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minute & 40 seconds in one chance.
6) Though every effort will be made to relieve candidates on the same day, candidates are advised to come prepared to stay for two to three days, if required, due to any unforeseen circumstances.
7) Candidates will be given only one chance and request for second chance will not be entertained under any circumstances.
8) PET is only a qualifying test. Results of PET will be announced on the same day, after test, as far as possible. Calling for PET or even qualifying in the same does not give any claim for appointment.
9) Candidates are advised to read the conditions specified in the employment notification carefully, and appear for the PET only if they fulfill all the eligibility conditions mentioned therein. Please note that ineligible candidature detected at any stage, will lead to disqualification.
10) Candidates are expected to take adequate care while undergoing PET to avoid any injury to themselves or those around them. The Railway will not be responsible for any injury or damage suffered/caused during the Physical Efficiency Test.
11) Resorting to any unfair means in or in connection with this PET, misbehavior by the candidates causing disturbance in the venue or its premises will disqualify the candidate. Such candidates will be debarred from appearing in all RRC-CR recruitment for two years or for life, which will be decided by RRC/CR. In addition to this, such candidates will be handed over to the police on the spot for criminal proceedings.
12) Canvassing of any kind will disqualify the candidates
13) Railway reserves the right to cancel or modify the recruitment, in full, or in part or modify, and add or delete any of the conditions if the circumstances so warrant.
14) The decision of the PET committee at the venue regarding fitness/unfitness of candidates in the PET will be final.
15) The candidates are advised to ensure in their own interest to have adequate practice before coming for PET. The candidates are advised to ensure in their own interest to have their health checked with a Doctor before coming for PET. Railways will not be responsible for any incident arising out of poor Physical condition or underlying health issues.
17) Candidates have to come prepared to stay for more than One day, if required. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for their accommodation while coming for PET.
March 07, 2019
February 02, 2019
September 14, 2018
April 24, 2019
June 07, 2019